11.12.2012

Kitchen Cheat Sheet

One of my favorite television stations these days is Cooking Channel Tv. I was heartbroken when I had to lose my beloved tv channel when I switched back to basic tv for a while. I'd gladly give up the Food Network for said station. It seems these days Food Network is following other networks in seeing who can create the most reality shows. Not that I don't enjoy Cupcake Wars or Chopped but, in my opinion, people primarily watch food tv to learn how to cook, not to see who is the best competitor.

Anyways, back to the point. One of my favorite programs to watch is Kelsey's Essentials. She posted a blog this fabulous cheat sheet that I knew I needed to have for future reference. As would you. Feel free to save/print this for yourself (or add my blog to your favorites page!).

No comments:

Post a Comment